How does the affiliate/referral program work?
It's simple, refer a new customer to ads.txt Guru and we will give you 50% of their first membership payment!
Simply share your referral link and every new sign-up you refer will be recorded, and when each sign-up makes their first payment you will receive 50% of that payment, even if it's an annual payment.
Each commssion you earn will remain pending for 1 calendar month from the date of payment in case that user requests a refund. Commission payments which are no longer pending are totaled and once your total reaches $25 USD you will be paid via PayPal in the first week of the following month. For example, a commission earned on the 15th June will remain pending until the 15th July, it would then be paid via PayPal between the 1st and 7th August if your minimum $25 USD threshold has been reached.
To start using the ads.txt Guru referral program simply log-in to your ads.txt Guru account and proceed to the 'Referral Program' section.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can publishers use the ads.txt Guru API?
- How are my FTP details stored?
- How do I cancel or change my membership plan?
- How do I find my ads.txt records?
- How does the affiliate/referral program work?
- How many ads.txt versions do you store?
- How many publishers and ad networks can I collaborate with?
- Money back guarantee
- Should I include a contact record in my ads.txt file?
- What payment methods do you accept?