We've just opened, sign-up to a paid plan with discount code 50OFF for 50% off!
How many ads.txt versions do you store?
The ads.txt Guru system provides version control to enable you to revert to past versions of your ads.txt file.
We store every version of your ads.txt file, with a new version being created for every individual change that you make to your ads.txt file. We do not currently place any limitations on this whatsoever, and we even store every version for accounts using the 'Basic' plan so they are available if the membership plan is upgraded.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can publishers use the ads.txt Guru API?
- How are my FTP details stored?
- How do I cancel or change my membership plan?
- How do I find my ads.txt records?
- How does the affiliate/referral program work?
- How many ads.txt versions do you store?
- How many publishers and ad networks can I collaborate with?
- Money back guarantee
- Should I include a contact record in my ads.txt file?
- What payment methods do you accept?