We've just opened, sign-up to a paid plan with discount code 50OFF for 50% off!
How do I cancel or change my membership plan?
To change your membership plan simply log-in to your account and select the Account icon, then select the 'Subscription' link and proceed to the 'Change Subscription' section.
From the 'Change Subscription' section you can switch to any of our membership plans. If you switch to the 'Basic' plan then you will not be charged for any further services. When switching between paid plans you will often find your remaining account balance will be applied to your new plan, allowing you to switch without making immediate payment. If you haven't yet started your 30 day free trial then you will always be given a free trial when switching to a paid plan, you can also change subscription in the middle of your free trial without affecting your free trial.
To cancel your membership you can either switch to the 'Basic' plan which is completely free, or you can proceed to the 'Account >> Remove Account' section to completely remove your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can publishers use the ads.txt Guru API?
- How are my FTP details stored?
- How do I cancel or change my membership plan?
- How do I find my ads.txt records?
- How does the affiliate/referral program work?
- How many ads.txt versions do you store?
- How many publishers and ad networks can I collaborate with?
- Money back guarantee
- Should I include a contact record in my ads.txt file?
- What payment methods do you accept?