We've just opened, sign-up to a paid plan with discount code 50OFF for 50% off!
How do I find my ads.txt records?
The ads.txt records which you need to include in your ads.txt file will be provided to you by the ad networks which you are using - they are usually provided via your ad network control panel, or via email by your ad network account manager.
If you need help finding your ads.txt records please contact your ad network whom will be happy to assist. If they are already using ads.txt Guru then they can provide you with their collaborator tag to allow them to collaborate with your ads.txt file, or alternatively you may wish to recommend ads.txt Guru to them to encourage them to collaborate. If you recommend ads.txt Guru to anyone then don't forget to use your referral URL which is available via the 'Referral Program' section of your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can publishers use the ads.txt Guru API?
- How are my FTP details stored?
- How do I cancel or change my membership plan?
- How do I find my ads.txt records?
- How does the affiliate/referral program work?
- How many ads.txt versions do you store?
- How many publishers and ad networks can I collaborate with?
- Money back guarantee
- Should I include a contact record in my ads.txt file?
- What payment methods do you accept?