How many publishers and ad networks can I collaborate with?
Publishers can collaborate with an unlimited number of ad networks, we do not place any limitations on this whatsoever.
Ad Networks can technically collaborate with an unlimited number of publishers, however due to the processing resources this requires we limit the number of publishers each ad network can collaborate with based on the chosen Ad Network plan.
Initially Ad Networks may collaborate with 1,000 publishers across all of their collaboration groups, alternate membership plans are available offering higher collaboration limits.
If you would like to collaborate with more than 1,000 publishers please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to advise on which Ad Network plan will be most suitable for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can publishers use the ads.txt Guru API?
- How are my FTP details stored?
- How do I cancel or change my membership plan?
- How do I find my ads.txt records?
- How does the affiliate/referral program work?
- How many ads.txt versions do you store?
- How many publishers and ad networks can I collaborate with?
- Money back guarantee
- Should I include a contact record in my ads.txt file?
- What payment methods do you accept?