Should I include a contact record in my ads.txt file?
Contact variables are rarely used in ads.txt files, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't consider including one to help potential advertisers contact you.
We would advise against including an email address in your contact record as this may encourage potential junk emails, however it is a great idea to include the URL of your contact form as a contact record.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can publishers use the ads.txt Guru API?
- How are my FTP details stored?
- How do I cancel or change my membership plan?
- How do I find my ads.txt records?
- How does the affiliate/referral program work?
- How many ads.txt versions do you store?
- How many publishers and ad networks can I collaborate with?
- Money back guarantee
- Should I include a contact record in my ads.txt file?
- What payment methods do you accept?